Fried and Saucey
“Fried and Saucey” might sound like a bachelor party gone wrong, but this is actually the best 10-minute meal you’ll make all week. No guy needs crazy dinner prep to waste the day. Try this super-quick meal, with store-bought, ready-made rotisserie chicken for an even faster dinnertime:
- Pre-cooked brown rice (pre-cooked, packaged rice can be found in the grocery store)
- 1 Crown of broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces (up the healthy by adding more greens like kale, green beans, or spinach)
- 1 Red, green orange or yellow bell pepper
- Rotisserie chicken, pre-cooked found at your local grocery store (use as much or as little as you like)
- 1/2 Cup of your favourite teriyaki, peanut or garlic chile sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat brown rice as per the instructions on the bag
- Toss veggies in a frying pan with olive oil
- Stir in your favourite sauce
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes on medium
Combine rice, veggies and chicken in a bowl, and you’re golden!
Do you like this blog?
As a national charity, we rely on donations to provide our services to Canadians. Every contribution helps.Make a Donation