You can’t argue with a taco salad. Here’s how to keep it healthy and ridiculously good tasting.
1. The dressing
- 2 tablespoons of salsa
- 1 tablespoon of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
Throw it in a bowl and stir.
- 2 cups baby spinach,
- ½ thinly sliced celery stalk
- 1 chopped scallion (a type of onion)
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons of corn
- ¼ cup drained and rinsed black beans.
Optional: Ground turkey or chicken will add some extra protein and turn this side-salad into a meal.
3. Toss the salad