Breakfast been lacking lately? Getting mid-morning snack cravings? Kick up your breakfast with this BAM! Burrito and heat up the kitchen Emeril – Style.
- 1 tomato
- Handful of chopped onion
- 1 pepper (any type, even add a jalapeno)
- Eggs, 2
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Cheese (optional)
- Chop the veggies and garlic to small pieces and toss in a bowl. BAM! a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat up a frying pan with some olive oil.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and just beat it. Pour the eggs into the frying pan and cook.
- Lay the tortilla on a plate and place the eggs on ¾ of the tortilla. Add a handful of cheese and top with your veg.
- Fold up the bottom, then the sides to roll into a burrito and chow down.
Play around with different flavours or add last night’s leftovers and have yourself a BAM! worthy breakfast.
Are you thinking about boosting your energy with tasty and satisfying recipes?
Download the free “7 EZ Power-Up Recipes” ebook.