“Fried and Saucey” might sound like a bachelor party gone wrong, but this is actually the best 10-minute meal you’ll make all week. No guy needs crazy dinner prep to waste the day. Try this super-quick meal, with store-bought, ready-made rotisserie chicken for an even faster dinnertime:
- Pre-cooked brown rice (pre-cooked, packaged rice can be found in the grocery store)
- 1 Crown of broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces (up the healthy by adding more greens like kale, green beans, or spinach)
- 1 Red, green orange or yellow bell pepper
- Rotisserie chicken, pre-cooked found at your local grocery store (use as much or as little as you like)
- 1/2 Cup of your favourite teriyaki, peanut or garlic chile sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat brown rice as per the instructions on the bag
- Toss veggies in a frying pan with olive oil
- Stir in your favourite sauce
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes on medium
Combine rice, veggies and chicken in a bowl, and you’re golden!
This sounds good and easy!
Could use basmati wild rice mixture too I bet
Good recipe, however, none of those sauces are okay for me-too spicey, too much salt or too many calories. Do you have any other sauce recipes that would be suitable for this dish?
Love ready to eat roast chicken on a busy day!
Looks easy and delicious, I’ll let you know after I prepare it!