Between work, family and working out, the modern guy has less time and less energy to make dinner every night. But this easy dinner recipe for Italian Style Stir Fry can literally be thrown together in minutes. Just chop a few veggies, grab some pre-cooked sausage, and you’re on your way to a killer stir fry. Check it out:
- 1 package pre-cooked Italian chicken sausage, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chopped chicken sausage and brown on both sides for about 5 minutes. Take chicken sausage out of pan and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet. Raise heat to medium high. Add minced garlic, broccoli and peppers to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken sausage back in pan and gently toss, cooking together for another few minutes until vegetables are bright and slightly crisp.
Did you enjoy this article? Let us know in the comments.