Brownie points are in every way as important as dollar bills for a man’s relationship – and this currency requires a consistent fill-up. So here’s one for your scoreboard a quick and easy recipe that will have you sitting back, watching the game and collecting brownie points in no time.
What you need
- Spaghetti Squash
- Chilli flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Celsius
- Cut the squash in half length-wise
- Use a fork to rapidly stab the squash….over and over and over
- Rub oil and some cinnamon on the squash and place on a baking sheet – flat side down.
- Bake for an hour or until the outside looks bubbly and cooked
- Take out and let cool
- Use the fork to pull the noodle-like strands out and place in a bowl
- Add lemon, chilli flakes and parmesan to taste
*If you are looking for something more filling add a pasta sauce.
Cha-ching! Brownie points scored.