No time for a checkup? Try YouCheck!

Free online health tool for men helps you figure out when to see a doctor with a quick and easy snapshot of your current and future health.
Home // No time for a checkup? Try YouCheck!

It may not be at the top of your to-do list, but getting a handle on your health is on there somewhere. The trouble is, it’s waaaaaaay below priorities like bringing home the bacon, spending time with loved ones, and having some hard-earned fun once in a while.

So here’s some awesome news. In less time than it takes to fry actual bacon, the first online tool of its kind will help you dodge unhealthy bullets ranging from erectile dysfunction to type 2 diabetes. Our health check tool fills you in on where you stand and provides straightforward doctor-backed tips.

It’s free. It’s confidential. It’s built for guys. It helps you take control of your health. All you have to do is answer 18 easy questions from wherever you’re reading these words.

Why you should give a flying duck

It may not be at the top of your to-do list, but getting a handle on your health is on there somewhere. The trouble is, it’s waaaaaaay below priorities like bringing home the bacon, spending time with loved ones, and having some hard-earned fun once in a while.

So here’s some awesome news. In less time than it takes to fry actual bacon, the first online tool of its kind will help you dodge unhealthy bullets ranging from erectile dysfunction to type 2 diabetes. Our health check tool fills you in on where you stand and provides straightforward doctor-backed tips.

It’s free. It’s confidential. It’s built for guys. It helps you take control of your health. All you have to do is answer 18 easy questions from wherever you’re reading these words.

The good news is that just 30 percent of Canadian men’s chronic health conditions are genetic. The remaining 70 percent are caused by lifestyle. This means you can feel better and live longer by kicking unhealthy habits and stress to the curb. You’re in control! Now grab the wheel and start steering with some help from YouCheck.

Putting the YOU in YouCheck

Using YouCheck isn’t like going to see the doctor. You know, that person you keep avoiding because you’re pressed for time, or because you can’t get the name “Doctor Jellyfinger” out of your head…

For one thing, you don’t need a particular reason to use YouCheck. For another, you don’t need an appointment — it takes around 8 minutes to run through the easy health questionnaire, and you can do it wherever and whenever you want. YouCheck won’t comment on aches and pains that have come out of nowhere or notice if your belly sticks out a bit further than it used to. 

All it will do, free of charge, is provide a picture of your current health, let you know if and when you should see a doctor, and provide easy tips for improving your health one small step at a time. Next time you order a burger, for example, have a salad on the side instead of fries. Have unsalted nuts instead of potato chips with that well-earned beer. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, or walk to a park on your lunch break.

These tips aren’t about overhauling your life. They’re about finding what works for you. Give one a try, see how it goes, and then add another whenever you can. If that sounds easy, it’s because IT IS EASY! 

Small step = big benefits

We’re not saying YouCheck is the best way to spend eight minutes — that may have something to do with your significant other — but it does deliver the goods in some pretty awesome ways. It helps you: 

  • Know where you stand health-wise.
  • Know more about your health than your significant other! (Seriously, it is possible.)
  • Know where to start your journey towards better health. 
  • Know which small changes will have the biggest impact. 
  • Know when to see a doctor NOT named Jellyfinger.
  • Know what to talk about if and when you go for a checkup. 
  • You know what they say: Knowledge is power!

What’s under YouCheck’s hood?

Built especially for men, developed by medical doctors and based on scientific evidence, YouCheck is completely anonymous and shares its health insights in these nifty ways:

  • With a free report showing if you’re at risk for any of the 8 most common men’s health diseases and conditions.
  • By providing healthy tips that can reduce the risk of those health issues.
  • By recommending health screenings and vaccinations based on your age.

So what are you waiting for?

Your Donations Make a Difference

Donate

Your contribution will further men’s health programming, tool development, and research.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This