Sometimes it can be tricky to find trustworthy and understandable health information, but we’ve got you covered.
Here you will find information on the most common health conditions and diseases that affect men, along with a checklist for what and when you should get tested.
Download our brochures to share with your colleagues and friends.
Our infographics are a great way to share detailed information on men’s health topics. Get your copy today and share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.
For a more in-depth discussion of the topics presented in our brochures and infographics, visit the articles listed below.
- Men’s Maintenance Guide, including screenings and vaccinations schedule
- Erectile Dysfunction – What you can do
- Lower your blood pressure, it’s easier than you think.
- Learn common signs, triggers and effective ways to manage stress.
- Sexually transmitted infections – Learn the facts.
- Understanding Suicide
- A Guy’s Guide to Mental Health
- The basics on diabetes and changes any guy can make to prevent it.
- Depression in men isn’t always easy to recognize. Learn the common signs, causes and steps to feel better.
- 7 health facts men need to know
- Low testosterone (Low-T)
Support us for the cost of a cup of joe.
Donate $5 to help our team create more fun and useful content for men like you.