Sometimes it can be tricky to find trustworthy and understandable health information, but we’ve got you covered.
Here you will find information on the most common health conditions and diseases that affect men, along with a checklist for what and when you should get tested.
Our infographics are a great way to share detailed information on men’s health topics. Get your copy today and share with your friends, family and colleagues.
For more in depth discussion of the topics presented in our brochures and infographics, visit the articles listed below.
- Men’s Maintenance Guide, including screenings and vaccinations schedule
- Erectile Dysfunction – What you can do
- Lower your blood pressure, it’s easier than you think.
- Learn common signs, triggers and effective ways to manage stress.
- Sexually transmitted infections – Learn the facts.
- Understanding Suicide
- Mental Illness – What is it?
- The basics on diabetes and changes any guy can make to prevent it.
- Depression in men isn’t always easy to recognize. Learn the common signs, causes and steps to feel better.
- 7 health facts men need to know
- Low testosterone (Low-T)