The Single Best Full-Body Exercise Anyone Can Do
Ever wondered what the most badass exercise on the market is? It’s a full-body move that targets every muscle and boosts both your strength and aerobic capacities quickly. The name of the move? The burpee.
Get The Best 10 Minute Gym-Free Workout to strengthen your body!
Sign up now for the free eBook
Full-Body Exercise: The Burpee
The burpee is the ultimate strength building full-body exercise. Burpees help you scorch fat, rev up your metabolism and get you conditioned like no other exercise.
The easy 3-step burpee technique:
- Put your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width and pop your legs back into the starting point for a push-up.
- Hold this plank position for a few seconds — add a push-up here if you want to kick things up a notch — then pull your legs forward between your hands. Slowly rise back into a squat with your arms in front of you at shoulder height.
- Straighten up into a standing position, and repeat. To boost the cardio benefits of this routine, you can jump into the air as you stand up.
- Week 1) 2 sets – 5 burpees
- Week 2) 3 sets – 5 burpees
- Week 3) 3 sets – 7 burpees
- Week 4) 3 sets – 10 burpees
- Week 5) 3 sets – 12 burpees
Try this routine twice a week, a few days apart, and you’ll see your strength increase in all the muscles being activated through these two powerful exercises.